How to Register for Wells Fargo Online Banking | Sign in Online Account – Wells Fargo is an American-owned financial services company that provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,400 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online, and mobile banking. With its headquarters in San Francisco, California, Wells Fargo is the world’s fourth-largest bank by market capitalization and the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets.
The financial institution offers online banking services to its ever growing customers which helps them to perform most banking activities from the comfort of their homes or offices. Wells Fargo Online banking gives you the opportunity to monitor your balances and activity, set up alerts, and view statements and others from your smartphone, desktop, or tablet.
Our aim for writing this post is to walk you through the steps involved in registering to Wells Fargo online banking. Once you’ve enrolled, you’ll receive an email confirmation, and you’ll be ready to sign on and manage your accounts. So without much talk, let’s get down to the main business today and show you how to sign up an online banking account with Wells Fargo, as well as how to login your account. I hope this helps!
Steps to Wells Fargo Online Banking Registration
Before we go ahead with this tutorial, it’s important to mention that there are some credentials which you ought to have handy while registering for Wells Fargo online account. They include; Social Security Number (SSN), ATM/Debit card, and Wells Fargo Account number.
When you have the aforementioned information, go ahead to sign up for your online banking account following the procedure below.
1. Head over to Wells Fargo Online Banking portal at https://oam.wellsfargo.com/oamo/identity/enroll/enrollment.
2. Type in your Social Security Number (SSN) in the appropriate field provided on the web page
3. If you don’t have an SSN, kindly indicate by checking the box “I don’t have an SSN”, then you can enter your ATM/Debit card number
4. Then enter your Account number or your 16-digit ATM card number and click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed
5. You will be redirected to the next page. Follow simple on-screen instructions on these pages to complete the sign up process. You will receive an email to confirm that your registration is successful
6. Now you have successfully registered for your online banking account with Wells Fargo, please feel free to manage your account anytime/anywhere.
How to Sign in Wells Fargo Online Banking Account
Now you have your online banking account setup, it’s time to access your account and start enjoying easy online banking from all platforms. Follow the steps below.
- Launch your web browser and visit the sign-on portal. You may also visit the portal through this link
- Then select the activity you wish to perform first once you are logged into your account
- Next, enter your Username and Password and hit on the ‘Sign On’ button
- Now you will be redirected to your Online Banking account. There you can begin your banking activities without much stress.
That’s all I have for you today on How to Register for Wells Fargo Online Banking | Sign in Online Account.
I hope this post was helpful? Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.