Hi Buddies! In this post, we are going to be looking at steps to TDAmeritrade.com Login. If you have a TD Ameritrade account but looking for how to login to your account, then this article is specifically designed for you. TDAmeritrade is the former Scottrade company, an online brokerage firm that served more than 3 million accounts in the U.S with more than 500 branch offices throughout U.S.
In 2017, the company was acquired by TD Ameritrade and Toronto-Dominion Bank and its name subsequently changed to TD Ameritrade.
We found that many persons are still searching for how to sign up an account with this international brokerage firm. While some who already have account with the firm still do not know how to login to their account in order to manage their activities at the convenience of their home or offices.
Therefore this web page is designed to walk you through the steps involved in TD Ameritrade login; how to sign up an account with the firm and retrieve your password in the case where it’s forgotten. Now, without wasting more time, let’s get straight to the main business of the day.
How to Sign Up TDAmeritrade.com Account
To sign up TDAmeritrade account, you must have a your beneficiary social security number or individual taxpayer ID, date of birth, your employer’s name, address and phone number (if applicable). Then follow the steps below to sign up an account.
- Visit www.tdameritrade.com through any web browser
- While on the homepage, click on ‘Open a new Account’ at the right top of the web page
- On the next page, provide your Full Name and Email Address in the appropriate spaces there to continue
- Choose a password to protect your account. Your password should not be 8-32 characters (with at least one uppercase and lower case letter and at least one digit. Re-enter your password in the next box and click ‘Continue’
- On the next page that appears, choose your account type; Individual Retirement or Educational Savings Account
- Next, enter your your business information such as Trading Experience, Preferred Branch and Employment Information
- Finally provide your Personal Information. This include your Date of Birth, SSN etc. Then accept the service Terms and Conditions to complete the process.
If you have followed the steps above correctly, you have created a TDAmeritrade account. Now follow the steps below to sign login your account.
TDAmeritrade.com Login Steps | Start Here
- Head over to the Scottrade account login page at https://invest.ameritrade.com/grid/p/login
- Then provide your legacy Scottrade account number in the User ID field
- Next enter Scottrade password
- Choose your Start page (i.e the page you want to see first when you login to your account) on the next tab
- You will receive a new welcome message alongside a tour to learn about the new features you are about to enjoy on TD Ameritrade.
- Feel free to review these features and continue to enjoy the numerous features embedded in TDAmeritrade platform.
Steps to Reset Scottrade.com Account Password
Follow the simple steps below to recover your TD Ameritrade password if you don’t remember it anymore.
- Revisit the official web page as shown above
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button and select ‘Forgot Password’ option on the page
- Type in your email address and click ‘Verify your Account’
- You will receive a reset link to your email address.
- Click on the link in the email and follow onscreen instructions to create a new password for your TDAmeritrade account.
I hope this article on TDAmeritrade.com Login Portal | www.scottrade.com Account Login.
If you have a comment, question or contribution, please use the COMMENT BOX below. We will get in touch with you in 24 hours.