This post discusses How to Create NatWest Credit Card login & Manage your Card Online. NatWest Online Banking provides a quick and easy way to bank, make payments, transfer money and lots more. NatWest Online Banking lets you do your everyday banking from the comfort of your sofa. It’s there when it suits you 24/7 and you’ll never need to wait in a queue.
National Westminster Bank, commonly known as NatWest, is a major retail and commercial bank in the United Kingdom. It was established in 1968 by the merger of National Provincial Bank and Westminster Bank. The bank serves over 14 million customers in England and Wales, supporting them with their personal, private and business banking needs.
If you are a NatWest customer looking for how to get your NatWest credit card, then here is a quick guide to walk you through the steps involved in applying for NatWest Credit card, how to register and login to NatWest Online banking so that you can manage your credit card anytime/anywhere.
NatWest online banking gives you opportunity to the following benefits;
- Set up and manage regular payments, including paying your credit card
- View your balance and transactions
- Register your travel plans
- Adjust your credit limit
- View up to 7 years of credit card statements
Without saying much, let’s quickly get down to business and see how to apply for your choice card, create a login to manage your account.
How to Apply for NatWest Credit Card
NatWest offers you about 5 different credit cards depending on your needs. Whether you’re looking to do a balance transfer, make a big purchase, travel abroad or earn Rewards on your spending, we could have a credit card to suit your lifestyle.
To apply, you must be 18+ and a UK resident earning at least £10K per year. Good for – saving money when you travel abroad. No foreign transaction fees. A low rate on purchases. No balance transfer fees. You must also have NatWest Online Banking Account.
Follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit www.personal.natwest.com/personal/credit-cards.html through any browser on your device
- Scroll down the page and review the features of the card on the page to decide your preferred card.
- When you find the card of your choice, click on the ‘Find out more and apply’ button beside the card to start your application.
- You will be redirected to the next page where you will see the full features and benefits of card. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to continue
- On the next page you will be asked whether you have NatWest online banking account. Click ‘Yes’ to continue. Or check the steps below to see how to enroll to NatWest Online Banking.
- Next click on the ‘Continue’ button. You may wish to download the PDF file and read the instructions to applying for your credit card. And then click on the ‘Start my Application’ link below the page
- Enter your customer number which is your Date of Birth into the box on the next page that appears and click on ‘Next’
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete your enrollment. Wait for the system to process your card and send to you through email. Or you may pick up your card at ant NatWest branch close to you. That’s all!
How to Sign Up for NatWest Online Banking
To manage your NatWest credit card online, follow the steps below to enroll to the online banking platform.
- First and foremost, head over to NatWest online banking enrollment web portal through the link here
- Provide your details just as required into appropriate fields on the page that opens next
- Type in your SSN, Email Address, Date of Birth and other details in corresponding tabs and click on ‘Continue’
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete your registration on the platform.
- If your details have been confirmed as correct, your online account will be setup immediately and you can now login and manage your credit card
NatWest Credit Card Login Steps
To login your credit card means to sign in your online banking account. Follow the steps below to complete your login.
- Revisit the NatWest official website through the link shown above
- Navigate to the top right corner of the page and click on the ‘Login’ button there
- Then enter your Username in the first
- Next provide your Password in the second box. Check the ‘Remember Me’ box if you are using a personal device and want the system to remind you of your login details
- Afterwards click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account. You will be logged in to your account. Go ahead and navigate through the page and perform your activities
That’s all I have for you guys on How to Create NatWest Credit Card login & Manage your Card Online. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.