Did you receive your Scotiabank credit card newly and now looking for how to activate your card. If you answer to the question is Yes, then this article will help guide you on how to activate Scotiabank credit card online at Scotiabank official website. To activate your card is simple and it’s the only way to start enjoying all the benefits that comes with your card.
There are so many ways to activate Scotiabank credit card; calling Scotiabank customer care center at 1-800-472-6842, visiting any Scotiabank bank branch close to you or via online at www.scotiabank.com. However, for the purpose of this article, we are going to be considering how to activate your card online at the official portal.
Scotiabank offers an entire suite of credit card products to suit your needs ranging from;
Scotiabank credit cards are intended to help customers and non-customers to make purchases outdoor and online, also to earn interest while using the card and lot more other benefits.
Now without saying much we are going to go straight to the main business of the day and show you how to activate your Scotiabank credit card on this page. Also you will need to login Scotiabank OnLine in order to manage your credit cards. So we will also show you how to activate your Scotiabank online banking so as to manage your cards online.
How to Activate Scotiabank Credit Card
To activate Scotiabank Credit card, you will need your 15-digit of your American Express Credit Card or 16-digit (VISA) Credit Card or ScotiaLine number. Once you have this, go ahead with the steps below to activate your account.
1. Visit Scotiabank credit card activation portal here
2. Enter your card number in the field on the page that opens
3. Then, click on the ‘Continue’ to be redirected to the next page
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your card activation.
5. If the process is successful, you will receive a message in your verified email address confirming this activation.
Note: To activate your MasterCard credit card, please call 1-866-583-6289 and follow the instructions thereon to complete the process.
How to Activate Scotiabank Online & Mobile Banking Via ScotiaCard
If you already have your ScotiaCard (debit card), then activating Scotiabank Online and Mobile banking is just a click away. Follow the steps below to achieve this.
- Go to the Scotiabank Online & Mobile Banking official Portal here
- Enter your ScotiaCard (debit card) number in the box there. If you don’t have one, click on ‘I don’t have a ScotiaCard’ below the field to activate using other methods
- Afterwards, click on ‘Continue’ to complete the process. That’s all!
I hope this article on How to Activate Scotiabank Credit Card Online at www.scotiabank.com was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using COMMENT BOX below.