Amazon Online Application-Amazon is one of the largest online shopping websites, offering a wide range of books, electronics, furniture, and clothing, and other things. Amazon is also used to enjoy services such as Amazon Music, Fire TV, Kindle, Audible, and Alexa. Continue reading on this page to get the full gist about Amazon Online Application, registration and login procedures here.
If you are seeking information on electronic online payment system, this article would interest you. If you are seeking information on Amazon Pay Online Login take a look at how to go about it. This post contains the Features, Application and Online login procedures of Amazon Pay electronic payment system.
As of January 2019, the service is available in Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Hungary, Luxembourg, Republic of Ireland, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.
How To Create An Amazon Account
1. Go to https://www.amazon.com using a web browser. You can use any web browser on PC or Mac. This is the home page for Amazon.
2. Click Account & Lists. It’s the first tab with bold letters in the upper-right corner. Placing the mouse cursor over this tab displays a list of account options. Clicking this tab takes you to the sign-in screen.
3. Click Create Your Amazon Account. It’s the grey button at the bottom of the Sign-in screen. This opens a web form you can use to create an Amazon account
4. Type your name. Use the first bar at the top of the page to enter your full name.
5. Enter a valid email address. Use the second bar to enter an email address. This is the email address you will use to log in to Amazon on other devices.
6. Type your desired password. Use the third bar in the form to enter the password you would like to use to sign in.
7. Re-type your password. Use the last line on the page to retype your password exactly as you entered it the first time. This confirms your password.
8. Click Create Your Amazon Account. It’s the yellow button at the bottom of the form. This sends a confirmation email to the email address you entered containing a one-time password (OTP).
9. Check your email. After you register your account, the website displays a page asking you to enter your one-time password. To get the OTP, you will need to check the email account you entered.
10. Copy or write down the One-Time Password. The OTP is a 6-digit number that is displayed in large bold letters in the center of the page.
11. Enter the One-time password and click Verify. Enter the six-digit OTP in the space provided and click Verify. It’s the yellow button at the bottom of the page. That’s all!!
Features Of Amazon Account
The following are some of the Features of Amazon Pay electronic payment method:
- Offer the hundreds of millions of Amazon customers a fast and familiar payment processing solution
- Shoppers can make payments using their Amazon account and avoid having to create a new account or enter credit card information
- Get ahead of the next shopping frontier and engage customers via voice with Amazon Pay for Alexa Skill
- It gives room for Merchant Website Integration
- It protects its users against any for of online and offline fraud and so on.
Amazon Pay Online Account Application
Follow the steps bellow to apply for your Amazon Online Account:
- Firstly, visit Amazon Online Application portal through this link HERE
- Next, enter some of your basic information like your First name and Last name
- Then enter your Email address
- Also enter your Business Website URL
- Then select your E-commerce platform and click on the Create Account column to continue
- On the next page that opens, you will have to create an Amazon Pay account with your existing Seller Central info
- Then enter your Email or Phone number for mobile accounts on the first column
- Also enter your Password on the next column
- Afterwards,click on the Sign in column to complete your account Sign-up.
You can always login or access your Online account with your Email address or Phone number and your Password as illustrated in the image above
That’s all I have for you guys today on Amazon Online Application- amazon.com Online Application Guidelines. I hope this post was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.
Leave a Reply