Hey Friends! Let’s discuss ANZ Internet banking login and how to register for ANZ internet banking. Please do not get confused, ANZ internet banking is the same thing as ANZ online banking. Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, popularly known as ANZ, is an authorized deposit-taking organization headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second largest bank by assets and third largest bank by market capitalization in Australia.
ANZ internet banking platform is an initiative of the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group to help its ever-growing customers have unlimited control over there account without having to pass through the stress of visiting any bank branch or standing on a long queue.
ANZ online banking offers its clients numerous features which include; funds transfer, deposit checks, pay bills, can view up-to-date account balances, manage your credit/debit card online and lots more. You stand to enjoy all of these and more on the internet banking platform.
So without wasting time let’s get straight to the main business of the day and see how to do all of these in just a couple of minutes.
Requirements for Setting up ANZ Internet Banking
To continue with your registration to ANZ online banking, you will need to have the following handy;
- Your nine-digit customer registration number given to you by an ANZ consultant
- Four- to-seven digit PIN for ANZ Phone Banking
- In case you don’t have any of the above, call 13 33 50 or dial +61 3 9683 8833 if you’re outside Australia
- Make sure your devices and browsers are compatible and up to date and that you have a recommended software requirements and settings
If you have these requirements with you, follow the steps below to setup your ANZ online banking account.
How to Register for ANZ Internet Banking
1. Launch a web browser through your device and go to ANZ official website at www.anz.com.au/personal
2. Then navigate to the top right corner of the page and click on the ‘Register’ button below the internet banking login area
3. On the page that opens next, enter your Customer Registration Number and Telecode in the corresponding fields therein. If you don’t have your Telecode, click on ‘Another way to Register’ below the Telecode field to register with either your ANZ credit card
4. Then you will be redirected to the next page where you need to provide your personal, contact and security details into the relevant fields to continue
5. Once you supply these information correctly, then follow onscreen instructions to complete your registration on the platform.
6. Finally call ANZ customer service on 0800 269 296 and quote the reference number displayed on screen so your registration can be activated. If you are overseas, call +64 4 470 3142 (toll charges may apply). That’s all!
ANZ Internet Banking Login
After registering for internet banking, the next thing is to login to your account and start enjoying the benefits therein. Follow the steps below to achieve ANZ online banking login.
- Go to www.anz.com/INETBANK/login.asp through a recommended browser
- On the next page that appears, you will see the space to type in your Customer Registration Number and Password
- Now enter your Customer Registration Number and Password in the corresponding fields there to continue
- After that click on the ‘Log in’ button to get into your account. You may now navigate around and perform the activities of interest to you therein.
That’s all I have for you guys today on ANZ Internet Banking Login | How to Register for ANZ Internet Banking. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.