Bank of Scotland Online Banking – The Bank of Scotland is a commercial bank with its headquarter in Edinburgh, Scotland. The bank is the fifth-oldest bank in the United Kingdom, and is the only commercial institution created by the Parliament of Scotland to remain in existence. Are you looking for a bank account, credit card, loan, mortgage or something else, Bank of Scotland will help you attain it.
In this post, we are going to be discussing how to enroll in Bank of Scotland online banking and also how you can access your online account from all platforms anytime. I promise to make this tutorial easy and understandable. All you have to do is to read till the end. I hope this helps!
First, you should know that online banking service from Bank of Scotland allow users to manage their bank accounts from the comfort of office or home. It provides a convenient way of accessing your bank accounts whenever is appropriate for you – home, office or workplace. With Online Banking you can spend less time managing your company finances and more time running your business.
Now without wasting much time, let’s get straight to the main business of the day.
How to Enroll in Bank of Scotland Online Banking
Customers with personal account with Bank of Scotland should follow the steps below to register for online banking. To complete your registration, you must have your Date of Birth, UK Postcode (if you live in UK), Sort Code and Account Number handy. Once you have these information, you may follow the steps below to complete your registration.
To register you must either have a current account, savings account, credit card, mortgage or loan with us. Once you’ve registered, all your accounts will be visible.
- First and foremost, go to Bank of Scotland Official Registration portal through the link here
- On the page that appears next, you will see the tabs where you have to enter your valid details
- First type in your Title, First Name followed by your Last Name
- Next choose your Date of Birth and provide your UK Postcode. Check the box next to ‘I don’t live in UK’ if you live outside the UK
- In the next section, select your Account Type, Sort Code and provide your Account Number in the corresponding boxes there
- Afterwards, click on the ‘Continue’ button towards the right bottom of the page to proceed
- Then on the next page, choose your preferred Username and Password to access your account with
- Finally, click on the submission button to complete the process. Your account will be created in seconds. You may now follow the steps below to login your account.
Note: If you have any problems using or registering for Internet Banking, please call the Internet Banking Help-desk on 0345 602 0000. Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Login to Bank of Scotland Online Banking Account
After creating your account, the next step is to login your account to start enjoying the benefits therein. Kindly follow the steps below to sign into your online account.
- Launch a web browser and visit www.online.bankofscotland.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp
- On the page that opens, enter your Username in the first box. Click on the ‘Remember my Username on this System’ to let the computer remind you your login details when next you want to login
- Next provide your unique Password in the second box to continue
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ button towards the right of the page to access your account. Now you will be taken to your account, you may now navigate around and perform your preferred activities on the portal.
That’s all I have for you guys today on Bank of Scotland Online Banking | How to Enroll & Login Online Account. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.