Capital City Bank Online Login – In this post we are going to walk you through the steps involved in signing up for Capital City Bank Online Banking as well as how to complete online login to your account. Capital City Bank Group, Inc. is one of the largest financial holding company headquartered in Florida. The Company provides a range of banking and banking-related services to individual and corporate clients through its subsidiary, Capital City Bank.
Founded in 1895, CCB as it’s fondly called has 57 banking offices and 81 ATMs in Florida, Georgia and Alabama with approximately $3.0 billion in assets. The Bank offers traditional deposit and credit services, asset management, trust, mortgage banking, credit cards, data processing, security brokerage services, online banking and many more.
Well our main purpose in this article is to show CCB customers how to complete Capital City bank online login and also how to sign up for online banking with the bank. With Capital City Bank Online login users have the opportunity to perform the following and more functions:
- Easy access to your account 24/7 in order to manage your account or perform other functions therein
- Get personalized alerts for bill payment, balance amounts, and personal reminders
- Print E-statements and payment history record
- You are able to view real-time transaction histories for CDs, loans, IRAs, checking and savings accounts
- Transfer funds from one account to another or between your Capital City Bank account and accounts at banks
- Real-time running account balance information
- View images of cleared checks and reduces expense of writing checks and lots more
Having seen the benefits of online banking at Capital City bank, let’s quickly get straight to the main business of the day and show you all you need to know here. I hope this helps!
How to Sign Up for Capital City Online Banking
To sign up you must have your Preferred Username, Account Number, Account Type, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Zip Code. Once you have these information handy, follow the steps below to enroll in Capital City bank online banking. This will take only a couple of minutes.
1. Launch a web browser and navigate to Capital City Online Banking Platform through the link here
2. On the homepage that opens, scroll down the page and click on the ‘SIGN UP NOW’ link below the page to proceed
3. You will be taken to the registration page where you need to provide your valid details in appropriate tabs there. First enter your preferred Username in the Requested Username box
4. Next enter your Account Number, followed by your Account Type, Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Zip Code in the right boxes there
5. Afterwards click on the ‘Continue’ button to go over to the next page
6. Now follow the onscreen instructions in the subsequent pages to complete your registration. Please ensure that you provide valid details in the boxes
7. Finally click on the ‘Sign Up’ button to get your account setup. The system will review your application in seconds and if verified your account will be ready immediately. Now you will have access to all your accounts from one platform.
How to Complete Capital City Bank Online Login
After setting up your account it’s normal to learn how to login to the CCB online banking platform to perform your choice activity. Let’s see how to do this below.
- First go to CCB Online User Login Page at www.ccbg.com/personal-online-banking.htm
- Now at the top left corner of the page you will see the online banking login area where you will provide your valid Username
- Enter your Username there and click on the ‘LOGIN’ button next to the box to continue
- Afterwards type in your unique Password in the next box that appears
- Finally click on the ‘LOGIN’ button on the next page to login your account. You now have full access to all your accounts in Capital City Bank.
That’s all I have for you guys today on Capital City Bank Online Login | How to Sign Up CCBG Online Banking. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.