Citi Simplicity Card Login – Apply & Login Citi Simplicity Credit Card Guides. Citi Simplicity Credit card is a credit card offered by Citibank and it is widely recommended for its numerous features and benefits. With the Citi Simplicity credit card, take advantage of a low intro APR on credit card balance transfers and purchases. Plus, keep it simple with no late fees, no penalty rate and no annual fee.
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico operated by its subsidiary Banamex. The U.S. branches are concentrated in six metropolitan areas: New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami.
This post is for all Citibank customers holding their Simplicity Credit Card, who are seeking information on the login procedures of the credit card offered by the bank. This post contains all the necessary information you seek concerning Citi Simplicity Credit Card such as it’s Features, Application, Activation and Login steps. Continue reading on this page to get all the full gist here.
Citi Simplicity Credit Card Application Steps
Follow the steps below to Apply for your Citi Simplicity Credit card:
- Firstly, visit Citi Simplicity Credit Card Application portal through this link HERE
- Next, enter your personal information like your Names, Social Security Number and Date of birth
- Then identify whether or not you are US Citizen
- Also enter your Address information like your Home address, Zip code, City and State
- Next, provide your Mobile phone number or your E-mail address
- Then choose a Security word to secure your card
- Also enter your Financial information like your Total Annual Income and Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment
- Then identify if you have either a Checking, Savings or Money Market account
- Also read and comprehend the Terms and Condition carefully
- Afterwards, click on Agree & Submit to complete your application.
Citi Simplicity Card Login Procedures And Guides
Follow the steps below to login and access your card online:
- Firstly, visit Citi Simplicity Credit Card Login portal through this link HERE
- Next, enter your User ID on the first column on the left hand side of the login page
- Then enter your Password on the second column of the page
- Click on Remember my User ID if you want your PC to save and remember your login details
- Afterwards, SIGN ON to access your account.
Citi Simplicity Credit Card Activation Steps
Follow the steps below to activate your credit card:
- Firstly, visit Citi Simplicity Credit Card application portal through this link HERE
- Next, enter your 16-digit card number excluding spaces and dashes
- Next, enter your required information on subsequent pages following onscreen information
- Then choose your unique Username and Password with which you can access your account
- Afterwards accept the service Terms and Conditions and continue to create your login
Features Of Citi Simplicity Credit Card
The following are some of the Features and Benefits of the credit card:
- Citi Simplicity Card does charge a foreign transaction fee, which is 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase
- It offers a low introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases
- One of the exciting ways the Citi Simplicity® Card celebrates new Card members is through introductory perks like its low intro APR and balance transfers
- Card holders are eligible to transfer any balance amount, as long as the total amount of their balance transfer to their Citi Simplicity Card is less than their available credit limit
- Citi does not charge late fees on the Citi Simplicity Card
- The Card does not charge an annual fees
That’s all I have for you guys on Citi Simplicity Card Login – Apply & Login Citi Simplicity Credit Card Guides. I hope this post was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.
Leave a Reply