Hey Buddies! In this post we are going to be discussing Citizens Bank Online Login and how to create an account with Citizens bank. Therefore if you are a Citizens bank customer and wish to enroll in Citizens online banking, here is a quick guide to help you achieve your aim. All you need to do is continue reading on this page till the end and you catch the whole information. I hope this helps!
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. The bank offers a broad range of retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, large corporations and institutions. Established in 1828, Citizens operates in major cities of Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
As the 13th largest retail bank in the United States, Citizens holds $158.6 billion in assets and deposits of $117.1 billion with 1,109 branches and 2,900 ATMs as well as a 24/7 customer contact center and a robust online presence.
Citizens bank online banking is an initiative of the bank to help its teeming populace to perform virtually all their banking transactions from one safe and convenient place. With online banking at Citizens, you can manage your finances and credit card without having to visit any bank branch or standing at ATM points. For Personal online account, users have access to deposit accounts, loans and lines of credit, credit cards, and mortgages. Business users have access to deposit accounts, overdraft lines of credit, and some loans and lines of credit and many more benefits.
How to Enroll in Citizens Online Banking Platform
To enroll in Citizens online banking; for personal account, you need to have either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Account Information handy. You may also sign up with your Full Name, Date of Birth and SSN if you don’t have your account details. However for Business account, you will need the Last Four Digits of your SSN/TIN, your ATM/Debit Card Number, your ATM/Debit Card PIN and Account Number.
Do you have these details already? If yes, then follow the steps below to enroll in Citizens Online Banking platform.
1. First and foremost, head over to Citizens Official Website at www.citizensbank.com/HomePage.aspx through any web browser
2. On the homepage that opens, navigate to the right top corner of the page and click on the ‘Enroll Now’ button below the login area
3. You will be redirected to the online banking registration page. There you have to choose your enrollment option and complete 5 easy steps. Choose your Account Category – Personal or Small Business to continue
4. Next select your Identification method and enter your valid account details in the corresponding fields below the page to proceed
5. After that click on the ‘Continue’ button below the page
6. Choose a unique name and Password to protect your account on the next page. Then follow on-screen instructions to complete your registration
7. If you have filled all sections correctly, submit your application and the system will review your application and setup your account in a couple of minutes. Now you can access your account and start enjoying the benefits therein. That’s all!
How to Complete Citizens Bank Online Login
After creating your account, you have to login in order to perform your choice activities on the platform. Follow the instructions below to complete Citizens Bank online login on the official portal.
- First launch a web browser from your device and visit Citizens User Login Portal through the link here
- Now on the page that opens, enter your Online User ID. Check the box below to let the system remind you your login details when next you want to login
- Next enter your valid Password in the second box to continue
- Afterwards click on the ‘LOGIN’ button to access your account. Now you can navigate around and manage your finances from one safe and convenient place.
That’s all I have for you guys on Citizens Bank Online Login | www.citizensbank.com Online Banking. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.