This page discusses How to Register Scotiabank Online Banking | Scotia OnLine Login Process. The Bank of Nova Scotia, operating as Scotiabank, is a Canadian multinational bank which is committed to support organizations that are committed to helping young people reach their full potential. Scotiabank is the third largest bank in Canada by deposits and market capitalization with more than 88,000 employees and assets of $998 billion.
Founded in 1832, Scotiabank moved its executive offices to Toronto, Ontario, in 1900. The bank regards itself as “Canada’s most international bank” due to its acquisitions primarily in Latin America and the Caribbean, and also in Europe and parts of Asia.
One of the most popular services offered by the bank is Scotia OnLine. Scotia OnLine or Scotiabank Online Banking platform. This platform is an initiative of the bank to help its customers to manage virtually all of your banking needs from any computer with internet access without having to visit any bank branch or stand on a long queue waiting to perform a transaction. Scotia OnLine is safe, secure and available to anyone with a ScotiaCard or simply a Scotiabank credit card.
Features of Scotia OnLine Platform
Below are some of the things you can do online with Scotiabank online;
- View your balances and account history for your deposit accounts, credit Cards and term Deposits
- Pay Scotiabank credit cards online
- Transfer funds between your accounts and from your account to another customer’s Scotiabank account
- Pay your utility and other bills
- Receive real time top up credit on your pre-paid mobile device
Here we are going to walk you through the steps involved in registering for Scotiabank online banking and how to sign into your account. So without saying much, let’s go straight to the main business of the day. I hope this helps!
How to Register Scotiabank Online Banking
You can either enroll with your Scotia account number or Scotiabank Credit card. Before you go ahead with this registration, you need to provide your ScotiaCard, Scotiabank Credit Card or Account Number, Home Phone number, Date of Birth, Postal Code and Mother’s Maiden Name.
If these information are ready, then proceed with the steps below to register for Scotia OnLine;
1. Launch your web browser and visit Scotiabank Online Banking Portal through the link Here
2. On the homepage that opens, click on the ‘Register Now’ link at the right corner of the page
3. You will be redirected to another page where you will enter your details as listed above. Enter your Scotiabank account number in the first box there. If you would like to enroll with your credit card please call us at 62-SCOTIA (627-2684)
4. Next, provide your Last name, last 4 digits of your account and other information in the appropriate boxes provided for them on the web page
5. Lastly on this section, enter your date of birth and click on ‘Next’ to continue
6. You will be taken to the next page where you will choose a password to protect your account. Enter your preferred password and click on ‘Next’
7. Fill out your details in the next web pages till the first web page to complete this process.
8. Setup alerts for your account so that you will receive a confirmation code to your email or phone number. Use the code to activate your account.
9. You have successfully enrolled for Scotia OnLine. Now you can login to your account to explore the benefits attached to the online banking platform.
Sign In to Scotia OnLine Banking
Follow the steps below to sign into your Scotiabank online account if already have an account with the bank.
- Visit Scotia OnLine login portal here
- Provide your ScotiaCard Number in the first field. Check the box there to let your computer remind you of your card number when next you want to login. Note that it’s not advisable to do this on a public computer.
- Next enter your Password in the second field to continue
- After that, click on the ‘Sign In’ button at the right side of the page to access your account.
That’s all I have for you guys on How to Register Scotiabank Online Banking | Scotia OnLine Login Process.
I hope this post was helpful? Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.
Leave a Reply