Hey Guys! Have you been looking for how to apply for Indigo Credit Card, Indigo credit card login or how to activate your Indigo Platinum Mastercard? If your answer to the above question is Yes, then continue reading on this page as we have compiled a step-by-step procedure to help you achieve these purposes on Indigo official website. We only hope that this post helps you!
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is issued by Celtic Bank, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC, in partnership with Genesis FS Card Services. The Platinum Mastercard is the only standard credit card offered Celtic bank and it’s mostly for those with less than perfect credit.
Besides giving users the best travel experiences, Indigo Platinum Mastercard gives you access to the following features:
- Annual fee of between $0-$99 (this depends on your creditworthiness)
- Your application is approved in an easy way as compared to the other credit cards.
- If you have filed for Bankruptcy before even then you can apply for this card.
- You don’t need any security deposit for this card.
- All you get is a credit of $300 maximum and there is no reward program offered by this card.
How to Apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard
To apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard you would have already receive an email from Genesis FS Card Services, Inc. to enroll for a credit card or you will have to request for Pre-qualification assessment, this way Genesis FS card services will obtain information from possible places about your credit score.
Then an email will be sent to you. Click on the link on the email and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your details and submit your application to the system. Afterwards, wait for 2 – 4 weeks for your card to be processed and sent to you via your email. Or you may visit any Celtic bank branch close to you to pick up your card.
How to Activate your indigo Platinum Mastercard Online
Here we are going to show you how to activate your account through your credit card online account. Let’s see how below.
Note: You need to login to your credit card online user area to perform this activation. If you haven’t registered for Indigo credit card online, please see the steps below on how to enroll and also how to login into your user area in order to activate your credit card from there.
- First and foremost, visit the Indigo Credit Card Online Management area at www.indigo.myfinanceservice.com
- When on the homepage, you will see the ‘Activate Your Card (Requires Log-In)’ button located at the right corner of the page below the login area. Click on it to continue
- You will be taken to the login area. Provide your valid username and password (see how to enroll in Indigo credit card online below). Then click on the ‘Login’ button below the page to proceed
- Next, provide your card details in the corresponding tabs there to continue with the activation process
- Afterwards choose a 4-digit PIN number with which to protect your account and review your details to ensure they are correct
- Finally click on the ‘Activate’ button to complete the process and your account will be activated at once. Now you can go ahead and pay with your Indigo Platinum Mastercard and start earning rewards immediately.
How to Enroll in Indigo Card Online
To enroll you need to have your Account Number, Date of Birth, Social Security Number (SSN) and Email Address handy. Then you can go ahead with the steps below to register your mastercard.
1. Launch a web browser and go to card registration portal here https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Register. You may copy this URL and paste on your browser and search
2. On the page that opens, provide your Account Number, Date of Birth and Social Security Number in the appropriate fields there to continue
3. Then click on the ‘Next’ button below the fields to continue
4. On the next page, type in your Email Address, choose a Username and Password with which you will access your account
5. Afterwards click on the ‘Register Now’ button to setup your online account. Remember to keep your Username and Password safe. That’s all!
How to Complete Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login
- To complete Indigo credit card login, revisit Indigo card official website through the link above
- On the homepage, navigate to the right corner where you have the login area
- Then enter your Username in the first tab to continue
- Next provide your valid Password in the next box
- After that click on the ‘Log-In’ button below the field to access your account. That’s all!
That’s all I have for you today on Indigo Credit Card Login | Apply & Activate Indigo Platinum Mastercard. I hope this was helpful!
Please feel free to leave a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.