Lake City Bank Online Banking Login/Sign Up – Lake City Bank is an Indiana-based financial institution headquartered in Warsaw, Indianapolis. The bank was founded in 1872 and is the third oldest State-chartered bank in Indiana. Lake City bank has expanded into the Indianapolis market and has 48 convenient offices across Indiana with a total assets $3.9 billion.
Being the largest bank invested in Indiana, Lake City is committed to bringing technology-
One of the key services offered by Lake City Bank is Online Banking Services. Online banking at Lake City makes it easy and convenient for users to access and manage their funds from all platforms at anytime. Regardless of whether you are at home using your desktop computer or on the move with a laptop, tablet or mobile device, you are able to take advantage of Lake City Bank online banking.
Our purpose in this article is walk you through the steps in signing up for Lake City Bank online banking as well to show you how to login your account and successful registration. So without wasting more time let’s get straight to the main business of the day. I hope this helps!
How to Sign Up for Lake City Online Banking
Online banking at Lake City gives you the opportunity to access your account anytime, anywhere, keep track of your accounts, pay bills, view eStatements and lots more all from one safe and convenient place.
Depending on how you wish to sign up, there are some information you must have handy in order to complete your registration. These include your Account Number/ATM or Debit Card Number, PIN, Social Security Number and Last statement balance. Once you have these details, you may follow the steps below to sign up for online banking at Lake City Bank.
1. First and foremost, visit Lake City Online Banking Portal at www.lakecitybank.com/innovation/online-banking
2. On the homepage that opens, click on the ‘Sign Up for Online Banking’ button to continue if you already have an account or click on the ‘View Account Options’ if you don’t have an account yet with Lake City Bank
3. Now on the online registration portal, you have the option to select your account option and check the box for agreement of the Terms and Conditions of the service
4. Then click on the ‘Continue’ link below the page to proceed with your registration
5. Next choose your unique Username and Password and enter them in the appropriate fields therein
6. Afterwards follow the onscreen instructions to complete your registration on the page. Finally click on the ‘Sign Up’ button to setup your account. If you have entered all information correctly into the fields your account will be setup in a couple of minutes.
Feel free to follow the instructions below to login your account and start enjoying the benefits therein. That’s all!
Lake City Bank Online Banking Login
If you are an already existing online banking user at Lake City Bank, here is a quick guide on how to login your account from a computer, laptop or mobile device.
- Launch a web browser and go to Lake City Bank Official portal at www.lakecitybank.com
- Then on the homepage that opens, go to the top right corner of the page and click on the ‘Access Account’ button. Next select ‘Online Banking’ from the options that appears on the drop-down list
- You will be taken to the Online Login portal where you will enter your valid details. First provide your User ID in the first box and tap on the ‘Continue’ button below the page to proceed
- On the next page provide your unique Password in the corresponding box there and click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account. Now you may navigate around and perform your choice activities on the website.
That’s all I have for you on Lake City Bank Online Banking Login/Sign Up @www.lakecitybank.com. I hope this was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.
Leave a Reply