This page discusses Wells Fargo Credit Card Application process and how to check your card application status. If you outdoor shopping enthusiast or you like to perform majority of your banking activities from your mobile phone or computer, then this article will help you learn how to apply for any of the amazing Wells Fargo credit cards and start enjoying seamless transaction outdoor and online transaction.
Wells Fargo credit card offers travel benefits, rich rewards, convenience and much more. All you need is to choose the card that best suits your lifestyle. This will depend on your everyday needs, what you expect with the card and the card annual fee.
There are basically three credit cards offered by the company which in their regard has a way of meeting your demands as individual or company.
Below is a review of Wells Fargo Credit cards and specific cards under each category;
- Rich Rewards – Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card (offers 30,000 Bonus Points
when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months)
- Cash Back – Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card (offers $150 Cash Rewards Bonus
when you spend $500 in purchases in the first 3 months)
- Low Intro APR – Wells Fargo Platinum Card (offers longest Intro APR for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers)
Here you have a brief review of the kinds of Wells Fargo credit cards. The good news is that you’re not charged any dime every year for using any of the cards.
Now, let’s quickly go into the main business of the day. I hope this helps!
Wells Fargo Credit Card Application Process
Having reviewed and choose the card that best suits you, follow the steps below to apply for your preferred card. Meanwhile, you should note that you still have the options of calling Wells Fargo customer care service or 1-866-224-5708 or visit any of the local branch close to you.
The steps below will help you apply for your preferred credit card online.
- Launch a web browser from your device and visit Wells Fargo Credit Card portal at https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards or click here to go to the page directly
- On the page that opens next, you will see the list of available credit cards and their features. Click on the ‘Learn More’ button beside your preferred card to view full details
- Next click on the ‘Apply Now’ button for your card to start the process
- You will be redirected to the card application web page where you will enter your account and personal information
- Provide your Name as it appears on your Wells Fargo bank account
- Choose a strong Password to protect your credit card login
- Next enter your Email Address, SSN and Date of Birth in the appropriate fields provided on the webpage and click on ‘Submit’
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete your application on the page
- Then wait to receive an email from the bank as regards the status of your card. Once your card is ready it will be emailed to you or you will pick it up at any bank branch close to you. That’s all!
How to Check your Card Application Status
I know that after applying for your card, it’s normal for you to be anxious of when your card is ready for pick up. Consequently, I have included this section in this post to show you how to track your Wells Fargo credit card application status.
- The first step is to go to Wells Fargo credit card application status checker web portal through this link here
- You will need your Wells Fargo Online banking login details to check your card status. Or you may click on the ‘Access Code from email’ to check card status from the email sent to you. If you’re not a Wells Fargo customer, you will need your personal information, SSN and the Access code to check your card status
- Once you enter your correct details as required by the system, you will be redirected to your account custom page where you will see your card application status.
That’s all I have for you guys today on Wells Fargo Credit Card Application | Check your Card Application Status. I hope this post was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment or question using the COMMENT BOX below.